mardi 21 février 2012

My favorite animal





For this post, I don't have a lot of ideas..I decide to talk about my favorite animal. I hope you will find it interesting, if not, you can always stop to read and change to another blog hihih. Come back to our sheep, my favorite animal is the dolphin. I believe that is the must kind and beautiful animal. When I was 10 years old, I swam with them in Cuba and I remember how many I was happy! Of course, it was the best part of my vacation. I will always remember that! I wish that everybody loves dolphin will have the chance to swim with them!

104 words
Lawrence

2 commentaires:

  1. Hello Lawrence !
    You're so lucky to have swam with the dolphin! I hope that one day I can have this chance too :) I think that the dolphin is a beautiful animal.It's so cute. Have a nice day

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you Myriam! I'm happy to see that you love dolphin too. I wish that you will swim with them like you want because it's so fantastic! Have nice day too!

    RépondreSupprimer