mardi 31 janvier 2012

My favourite Band!

This week I will talk about my favourite band ; Les Cowboys Fringuants. In Septembre 1994, two member of the group begin to play music togheter and make a competiton too. Later, a girl and another boy joined the group. In summer 1997, les cowboys throwing their first album named 12 grandes chansons.They had a big success immediately! Since this period, the band sell over 800 000 albums in the francophony and too day, everybody knows this band! I really really like theirs song ; La tête haute, une étoile fillante, heavy metal, la manifestation,ect but my favourite it's toune d'automne. You can listen the video if you want! Don't forget to put comments! Thank you.

Lawrence


2 commentaires:

  1. I love them too! They have a a good mix of sensibility, humour and social engagement (politics, environment,etc.).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Laurence,
    I really like your post and I'm agree with you that Les cowboys fringuants is an excellent band ! I also really appreciate the song Toune d'automne !

    RépondreSupprimer